Apartment #3 is the entire third floor with breath taking views in all directions. I just added a new shade canopy over the front patio which makes the apartment considerably cooler in the afternoon and evening.
Check the availability calendar for this apartment by scrolling down to the bottom of this page. Red days, in the calendars are already booked, white are available at listed prices. The green days are available at a 30 percent discountApartment #3 Consists Of:
- Tiled floors throughout.
- Openable windows with screens in every room.
- High speed wireless internet and an ethernet cord.
- A digitally programmable wall safe for your valuables.
- All water running through the Inn is safe to drink due to our ultraviolet purification system.
- A Great Room With: A view of the ocean through two large, screened sliding glass doors, which lead to a large private outdoor patio with a table and chairs.
- A well equipped kitchen which includes: a refrigerator, microwave, 4 burner gas range with an oven, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker, stainless steel sink with drain board, cooking and eating utensils, salt, pepper, cooking oil and bottled purified water. Local coffee beans are provided as well for your morning pleasure. A wood and tile kitchen table with 4 upholstered wooden chairs, and two ceiling fans. Around the corner of the bathroom is the queen bed. There is also a double futon in the same room. This apartment can accommodate up to 4 guests .
- A Bathroom With: A tiled hot water shower, towels, a vanity with a large oval hand painted Mexican sink and a mirror.
- A large 11′ X 25′ private patio with a gas barbecue, table, chairs and a sun umbrella overlooking the village and the sea.
- Beach towels, easily carried beach chairs and beach umbrella. Boogie boards are available for your use.
Green days are available at a 30% discount. Red days are already booked, white are available at listed prices.
Green days are available at a 30% discount. Red days are already booked, white are available at listed prices. This Bungalow is very popular and usually is reserved well before high season in November begins. Due to the popularity of Apt. #3 it is usually rented out on a bimonthly or monthly. (Unless there is a smaller opening than a week between existing reservations; then we will rent that vacancy for $70 per night) For 2 weeks or more the price per night is $70 (US) and for monthly (28 nights or more) the price is $65 per night.
If there are 3 or 4 people the price is increased by $8 or $15 per night. A 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation. The balance is due 30 days before arrival. Deposits are made via paypal or through a wire transfer to my bank in the US or Bancomer in Mexico. To make a reservation or for more information click this link: Reservations
For our refund policy please scroll down to the bottom of this page.