The Rules and Policies to make Everyone’s Stay a Positive Experience:
- Checkout time is 11 am
- The Inn has safe to drink water in all of it’s faucets due to a ultraviolet light and filtration system.
- The wall safes in every Apartment are digitally programmable for your convenience.
- Toilet paper can be safely flushed down the toilets at the Inn.
- No smoking in the apartments or in common areas.
- Please conserve energy. Turn off fans and lights when you leave the apartment and use water wisely. (Ceiling fans move the air around in the room, making you feel cooler, but do not actually cool down the room temperature)
- Please rinse sand off before entering the Inn.
- Limit the noise after 10pm
- Guests are required to wash their own dishes.
- The rooms are cleaned and the sheets changed once a week; you can have the towels changed once or twice a week.
- Please place compost and stinky wrappers in the red lidded air tight container.
- The roof patio and back garden are available to guests and their friends.
- Lance has boogie boards, beach umbrellas and chairs free for guests.
- You can wash and dry your clothes for 50 pesos a load
- Please give a generous tip to the maid
Please feel free to spe tip to tak with Lance if you have any questions, problems or if you are in need of information.