Rules & Policies to Make Everyone’s Stay Enjoyable
- Check-in time is 3 pm or later. Check-out time is 11 am.
- Please contact Maggy several days prior to your stay to let her know your approximate arrival time so she can be there to greet you:
- Maggy’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maggy’s cell phone: 327-978-4992 (in Mexico). If calling or texting from U.S. or Canada: 011-521-327-978-4992
- The wall safes in each apartment are digitally programmable for your convenience.
- All of the water in the faucets of the Inn is safe to drink, and toilet paper can be safely flushed.
- No smoking in the apartments or in common areas.
- Please conserve energy. Turn off fans and lights when you leave the apartment and use water wisely. (Ceiling fans move the air around in the room, making you feel cooler, but do not actually cool down the room temperature. Air conditioning is available for an extra fee).
- Please rinse sand off before entering the Inn.
- Limit the noise after 10pm.
- Guests are required to wash their own dishes.
- The rooms are cleaned and the sheets changed once a week; you may have the towels changed once or twice a week.
- Please place compost and stinky wrappers in the red-lidded air-tight container.
- The roof-top patio and back garden are available to guests and their friends.
- We have boogie boards, beach umbrellas and chairs free for guests.
- You can wash and dry your clothes for 50 pesos a load.
- Please leave a generous tip for the maid.
Please feel free to talk with Lance or Maggy if you have any questions, problems, or are in need of information.