Apartment 3 takes up the entire third floor with breath-taking views in all directions. A new shade canopy over the private balcony cools the apartment considerably in the afternoon and evening.
- Ocean View
- Top Floor
- Full Kitchen
- Queen Bed and Futon Double Bed
- Sleeps up to 4
30% off Nov 1 – Dec 20
View room availability calendar at the bottom of this page.
Apartment 3 Details:
Apartment 3 is one large room with a bathroom in the north-east corner.
- Kitchen Area:
- Well equipped – includes a refrigerator, microwave, 4-burner gas range with an oven, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker, stainless steel sink with drain board, a wood and tile kitchen table with upholstered wooden chairs, and two ceiling fans.
- Cooking and eating utensils, salt, pepper, cooking oil and purified water are provided. Local coffee beans are offered for your morning pleasure.
- Sitting/Bedroom Area:
- 1 queen sized bed, night stands with lamps and a ceiling fan. A large table where luggage can be placed. For extra guests, the futon opens up into a double bed.
- View of the ocean through two large, screened sliding glass doors which lead to a large private outdoor patio with a table and chairs.
- Tiled hot water shower, towels, a vanity with a large oval hand painted Mexican sink and a mirror.
- Large 11′ X 25′ private balcony with a gas barbecue, table, chairs and a sun umbrella overlooking the village and the sea.
- Additional Features:
- Tiled floors throughout
- Openable windows with screens in every room
- High speed wireless internet and Ethernet cord
- A digitally programmable wall safe for your valuables
- All water running through the Inn is safe to drink
- Beach towels, easily carried beach chairs, a beach umbrella, and boogie boards are available.
Please read Fresh Breeze Inn Guidelines for Guests »
Apartment 3 is very popular and is usually reserved well before the beginning of high season in November. Due to its popularity, the minimum stay is two weeks, and it is often rented out on a monthly basis. Please place your reservations well in advance.
Green Days are available at a 30% discount. Red Days are already booked, White Days are available at listed prices.
30% off Nov 1 – Dec 20
Rates & Reservations
For Apartment 3, the minimum stay is two weeks.
|2 weeks or more||1 month or more||Shorter Stays|
1 extra: add $8/night; 2 extra: add $15/night
|Minimum stay is two weeks. You may request a shorter stay to fill an opening of less than two weeks between existing reservations. Rates are in $US.|
A deposit of 50% of the full amount is required within three business days from the date a reservation is made. The balance is due 30 days before arrival.
You may make your deposit with credit or debit cards through our Pay Pal account, or a wire transfer to our U.S. bank account, or by depositing in our Mexican Bancomer account. Please contact us first to finalize your reservation and to establish the amount of the deposit.
Refunds will be given if a written request is received 42 days (6 weeks) or more prior to check-in date. A handling fee of 10% or $50.00 (whichever is larger) will be charged. No refunds are given if notice is received less than 42 days before the reservation period begins.