Apartment 2 is on the south side of the first floor, the right side when you face the front of the Inn. This apartment can accommodate 2 people.
- First Floor
- Full Kitchen
- Queen Bed
30% off Nov 1 – Dec 20
View room availability calendar at the bottom of this page.
Apartment 2 Details:
- Front Room/Kitchen:
- Well-equipped kitchen includes: refrigerator, microwave, 2-burner gas range with a small oven, toaster oven, blender, coffeemaker, stainless steel sink with drainboard, wood and tile kitchen table with upholstered wooden chairs, and a ceiling fan. A large, screened sliding glass door leads to the outdoor patio with a table and chairs.
- Cooking and eating utensils, salt, pepper, cooking oil and purified water are provided. Local coffee beans are offered for your morning pleasure.
- 1 queen-sized bed, night stands with lamps and a ceiling fan. A large table where luggage can be placed.
- Tiled hot water shower, towels, a vanity with a large oval hand-painted Mexican sink and a mirror.
- Gas barbecue, table, chairs, lounge chairs and a sun umbrella surrounded by bougainvilleas overlooking the village and the sea. Shared with unit 1.
- Additional Features:
- Tiled floors throughout
- Openable windows with screens in every room
- High speed wireless internet, and Ethernet cord
- A digitally programmable wall safe for your valuables
- All water running through the Inn is now safe to drink due to our new purification system
- Beach towels, easily carried beach chairs , a beach umbrella, and boogie boards are available.
Please read the Fresh Breeze Inn Guidelines for Guests »
Green Days are available at a 30% discount. Red Days are already booked, White Days are available at listed prices.
30% off Nov 1 – Dec 20
Rates & Reservations
For Apartment 2, the minimum stay is one week.
|At least 1 week||At least 1 month||Shorter Stays|
|Minimum stay is one week. You may request a shorter stay to fill an opening of less than a week between existing reservations. Rates are in $US.|
A deposit of 50% of the full amount is required within three business days from the date a reservation is made. The balance is due 30 days before arrival.
You may make your deposit with credit or debit cards through our Pay Pal account, or a wire transfer to our U.S. bank account, or by depositing in our Mexican Bancomer account. Please contact us first to finalize your reservation and to establish the amount of the deposit.
Refunds will be given if a written request is received 42 days (6 weeks) or more prior to check-in date. A handling fee of 10% or $50.00 (whichever is larger) will be charged. No refunds are given if notice is received less than 42 days before the reservation period begins.